Saturday, November 24, 2012

ExoticEpicFilms New Logo!

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news!!! My YouTube Channel which is ExoticEpicFilms, has a new icon/logo. I hope you enjoy the new look of it :) Please visit my YouTube channel and take a look around. I have two other YouTube channels as well.
Here are the two YouTube channels I am talking about:
Here is the Disney YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/ExoticDisney
Here is my gaming YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/iGamerFilms
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is my ExoticEpicFilms YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/ExoticEpicFilms

Here is the new icon/logo of my ExoticEpicFilms YouTube channel:












Well, I hope you enjoy the icon/logo! :D
I will update my ExoticDisney YouTube channel and my iGamerFilms YouTube channel icon/logos as well.
Anyways, have an epic and wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment