Thursday, July 17, 2014

Disneyland Celebrates Its 59th Anniversary!

            Wow guys! It feels like I haven't posted in here for a long time. But anyways, here I am! So excited to tell you this guys. As some of you guys now, I am a big fan of Disney. I have been in love with Disney ever since I was young and today, they are celebrating Disneyland's 59th birthday anniversary! There is a video about the celebration too. They also revealed the new logo for next year's 60th anniversary. I heard it's going to be the biggest celebrations too. They are calling it the Diamond Jubilee Celebration. I am hoping that they will decorate the castle like the one in the 50th anniversary back in 2005. It was beautiful. Anyways, here is the video of the celebration they had today. They showed 59 characters near the end of the show to represent the 59th. In the video, the Dapper Dans sing many different kinds of songs and music in honor of the 59th anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxDfZj9IMlE&list=UUYdNtGaJkrtn04tmsmRrWlw

No comments:

Post a Comment