Thursday, August 8, 2013

An Update Video I Made On My YouTube Channel


Hello guys! How are you all doing? Hope you guys had an epic and awesome summer and I hope you cherish that summer too! :-) Anyways, I made this mini update video in my YouTube channel about well...stuff. ;) 

Here is the link to the video to make it a little faster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwKFb8T1GOg

There you go!

The video is basically an update and you need to read the description of the video, so if you choose not to
watch the video, it is fine. Why? Well, as I said in the previous sentence, the mini update video is basically reading
the description, so you might as well just read the update here! 

So here it is:
 
                 Hello guys! ExoticEpicFilms here, and welcome to another update video! Going back to school in about a week and a few days and it will be my first ever time going to Middle School! I can't wait. Going back to school means lesser videos to post...but I will TRY to post a video once a week, PROBABLY Fridays. As I said on my past videos, I am doing the IB program for Middle School. :) Which is VERY epic!!!! Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading this mini little update. :) I just wanted you guys to be informed. Also, early this morning, I registered for middle school and stuff and guess what? WE GET TO HAVE OUR very own tablets at school. Sooooooo epic!!! :D I am thinking of brining my iPad just like I did last year so...yeah. Anyways, have an epic day. Tell me in the comments if you are excited for school or when you are going back to school. I am going back to school on August 19, 2013. ;)

~ExoticEpicFilms 
~Epic Time Entertainment


No comments:

Post a Comment