Sunday, December 16, 2012

My YouTube Channels Got Ready For The Holidays

My Three YouTube Channels, ExoticEpicFilms (main channel), ExoticDisney (Disney YouTube Channel), and JohnsiPhoneVlogs (iPhone Vlogging Channel), got all ready for the Holidays! iGamerFilms, which is my gaming channel will get ready for the holidays soon. :)

ExoticEpicFilms which is my main YouTube channel got ready for the Holidays by:
Putting a Christmas YouTube background
Tweaking a little bit the ExoticEpicFilms logo to make it look great for the Holidays
And, making a Christmas Special Video!

ExoticDisney which is my Disney YouTube channel got ready for the Holidays by:
Putting a Christmas YouTube background
Made a NEW YouTube icon to make it look great for the Holidays
Christmas Special Video for ExoticDisney is Coming VERY soon

JohnsiPhoneVlogs which is my iPhone Vlogging channel got ready for the Holidays by:
Putting a Christmas YouTube background
Tweaking a little bit the JohnsiPhoneVlogs logo to make it look great for the Holidays
 Christmas Special Video for JohnsiPhoneVlogs is Coming VERY soon

As I have said, iGamerFilms which is my gaming channel will get ready for the Holidays REALLY REALLY soon :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment